Factory floor automation! What does that entail?
- Automated Assembly
- Custom test equipment
- Discrete manufacturing equipment
- Process control systems (the SC of SCADA)
- Factory floor data collection (the DA of SCADA)
- Engineering services (Electrical, Mechanical, Project Management, AutoCAD, .Net programming and more…)
How do we do it ?
We integrate the latest, greatest technology into our custom, electro-mechanical packages.
What is unique and or different about Allan ICS?
- With our partnerships, we can offer one-time mark-up and better quality control of our custom fabricated mechanical components.
- We support the product comprehensively thru its life. We integrate the latest control concepts and provide the lowest cost of total ownership
- We listen to the customer and deliver what they need.
- We sell the wear parts at a fair market price. (because of partnership with Kivelas)
- We have a top 40 customers sales plan. We focus our efforts on the customers that can produce 250k-1M annually
- CSIA processes and procedures. These efforts ensure a quality product is delivered with 100% satisfaction and on-time.
- The ingenuity of solutions (100s of years of collective experience), the complete product life support and willingness to partner with clients
- AICS’s participation in the community
- AICS employees value giving back to the community and what that means to our collective well-being. We are looking to bring more jobs to the area, work with local companies and volunteer for local causes.